Saturday, May 2, 2009

my 1st day

i opened my eyes and had to squint. the lights were so close, and so bright. they gave me a headache and i started to cry. my body ached and i felt so weak, worse then i'd ever felt. the cold, dry, air was raw on my tender throat, and my crying only made it worse.

a tired looking giant leaned over my head and gibbered and crooned while i cried. i was rocking back and forth and bouncing up and down, which didn't help my headache at all. i couldn't move my arms or legs or fingers or anything. my body was wrapped in a very tight cloth, and i was claustrophobic. so i continued to cry.

on top of all my other problems, my stomach was empty. why couldn't the giant just feed me and then leave me alone? all i wanted was to go back to my warm, safe home that i had just left.

No comments:

Post a Comment