Sunday, May 3, 2009

top 10 reasons why i am a nerd/dork/weirdo

  1. i have had braces since the 7th grade
  2. i have to wear headgear at night
  3. i wear glasses/contacts
  4. i use nasal spray for my allergies
  5. i use an inhaler during track
  6. i have a tender tummy that can not handle certain foods
  7. i read books and magazines while on the john
  8. i get good grades in my classes
  9. sometimes i take 3 hour baths because i get absorbed in my book
  10. i am very clumsy- i trip over the same rug every day

i personally believe that these qualities that i possess qualify me for the title of "nerd". if i had 2 or 3 of these things, i wouldn't be such a dork. but i have all 10. lucky me.

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious. You poor kids. I can just picture those old 80's movies with the nerdy kid in head gear...you hardly fit the description I see. Maybe it is beauty queen by day, and nerd by night! :-)

    ReplyDelete